Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

The tired and thirsty prospector threw himself down at the edge of the watering hole and started to drink. But then he looked around and saw skulls and bones everywhere. "Uh-oh," he thought. "This watering hole is reserved for skeletons." --Jack Handey

I'm going to a bunch of parties tomorrow night (partying-type parties), and I just decided on my costume: a missionary! I have a prim and proper dress and name-tag and will hand out anti-Halloween pamphlets (same as a religious group at my undergrad used to hand out). It will be so funny! I love the contrast. The contrasts are in my own life: Boring, studious non-drinker going to multiple parties. Devout environmentalist studying pesticides. Anti-tech sympathizer blogging. Ah, maybe I'm just a hypocrite. Or maybe things are just complex~~

1 comment: