Tuesday, December 1, 2009

fun facts

Sleep burned off a lot of stress last night. I feel really good and a lot of my mixed feelings from yesterday are gone.

So, a fun list! I learned today:
  • Strawberries are from the Americas.
  • Pineapples are from South America.
  • Most spices are from Asia, but pepper-based spices are from the Americas. (not black pepper, but the fruit)
  • Peanuts are from South America.
  • Beans, rice, chocolate, corn, potatoes and tomatoes are from the Americas (this is more commonly known, but a nice list).
  • "Kellog recommended that his patients who were "suffering from vegetarianism" eat the peanut butter." From here. Very funny!
Things will be getting more in balance soon. I am also getting a little better at all this, which makes it easier. I got up early a few days ago to finish a literature review for the intro of a paper, and it wasn't a big deal. I'm not going to be overly optimistic, but anything is easier after doing it multiple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment