Friday, December 11, 2009

I feel good because I'm finally starting to be able to do my statistical analysis without feeling completely clueless. It will make next year that much easier to complete. One of my peers will be getting his MS in August (he has to do it quickly since he's on a MS/PhD track) and another PhD student just told me she will be dropping to just an MS. When life happens, school doesn't move for you. So she's sticking to the Master's and is happy with that. It's interesting to see all the different choices people make.

A lot of people here told me I would change my mind and get a PhD--to be fair, some had actually done just that. But I knew in my gut there was no good reason for it and so my decision has stayed the same. It's not short, anyhow--two years is a long time if you're in it. Anytime I think, "That went by so fast!" I remember what it was actually like to be there--it was never so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment