Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We finally have some snow that doesn't melt right away! It was too warm for a nice dusting to stay. I love it.

My work is taking me a lot longer than I had hoped. I keep learning that most things are harder than they seem, especially anything that requires any kind of expertise. That goes for anything from dance to painting to making simple clustered stacked column graph in Excel. I guess that makes me appreciate almost anything more--it takes so much work to do anything decently.

I'm getting back to reading the Yoga Sutras, currently about ignorance. The idea for acting right (right behavior) is that it will happen if there are no false ideas. Wrong behavior will naturally fall away as yoga practices that drive away ignorance are followed.

No comments:

Post a Comment