Sunday, November 8, 2009

I had another quick weekend trip to NYC. There were, as always, lots of shiny things to look at and lots of people, but it's nice to be back in an area where few areas are so gray, people are pretty chilled out, and stress is low. I have a lot of work to do before Thanksgiving, though. It will be worth it in the end so I can graduate on time.

In the past few weeks, I can see where the wrinkles in my face will form. People don't think I look old yet, but I can see how it will happen soon, especially when I have a child. Children age you, quickly. I'm happy about it, to be farther away from that age when people are reckless and less appreciative of what they have. It is an exciting thing. And, I'm still myself. I'm not getting more hardened and cynical, I was born that way and every day is an opportunity to shed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment