Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My peppers are still fruiting and I have to get the final data from it this week. Then, analyze it and prepare it all. What a pain! It will be nice to be out of school, with simple deadlines that don't bother you outside of the 40 hours. That's why I have no desire to be a business owner. I will go to a job I like full-time, but then I want to do something else. Doesn't matter what I'm doing.

I kind of like how my body stores stress in my body, so that when there is a release, I can really feel it, and there can be a nice releasing sound: pop pop. And when it's there, it stabs or pokes at me all day long, so I can never forget there's something I'm not letting go of. Bad in the short run, but maybe good in the long run. Lately I have been better at not fighting the painful spots so much. Once in a while, I just relax, accept that it's there, and then without anticipating it, I get a nice pop pop from doing nothing at all! Not yoga, not anything. I hate being told to "let go" because it's such useless advice that you can't do anything with (you can't "do" undoing), but I know my mind, and when I can find just the right way to distract it, I can get a small letting go. It's a nice small thing that might not happen again, but it's nice to appreciate the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment