Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I've been running this week. Fall is the perfect time for running--cool, crisp air and sun at the same time. Beautiful clouds and changing trees. Nothing makes me think of change more than watching the leaves change in fall.

I love the way running makes me feel but hadn't in a long time because it hurt. All my tension goes into certain nooks and crannies in my back and it makes running painful. So I don't exercise as much, and I feel less energetic, and feel even less like running. But I have been doing some yoga kriyas lately, and they seem to dissipate the energy well, so that I feel like running. I should have tried that a long time ago, I kept thinking that would help. So funny how we know the answers, but don't listen to ourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment